RTK Scholars Program – Helping Students Succeed in Science
RTK Environmental Group is committed to supporting and furthering the education of students in pursuit of careers in science. These individuals are the cornerstone for future developments in engineering, technology, and life sciences, as well as new scientific advancements in the field of environmental inspection. Our scholarship program helps these students succeed.
Students who study environmental science, biology, engineering, or a related physical sciences major make up the majority of the college graduates who go on to become the foremost experts in environmental testing, both in the lab and the field, and developers of new technologies for the trade. Recognizing the industry’s need for dedicated individuals with a high-quality education, RTK Environmental is committed to providing a scholarship for a qualified individual seeking a career in science and environmental studies. The RTK Scholars Program provides a $1,500 scholarship to the qualifying applicant.
- Award Type: Outside Scholarship
- Award Amount: $1,500.00
- Award Format: Essay writing competition to be judged by RTK founder Robert Weitz and a panel of environmental inspectors and experts
- Number of Awards: 1 per school year
- Submission Deadline: May 31st of each calendar year
- Must be enrolled in an accredited school, college, or university;
- Must maintain a GPA of at least 3.0 (Please attach a PDF copy of your official transcript for verification);
- Must be a high school senior; or college freshman, sophomore, or junior;
- Must be majoring in or planning to major in an environmental science, environmental studies, biology, or engineering;
- Must be a United States citizen or legal resident.