Join the RTK Team!
LICENSED CONNECTICUT ASBESTOS INSPECTOR
RTK Environmental Group is seeking an Asbestos Inspector who is certified to work in Connecticut. RTK is an environmental inspection company that has been in operation for over 25 years, assisting thousands of clients every year.
We seek an inspector to conduct asbestos inspections in residential and commercial properties in our service areas (Western and Southern Connecticut; Northern Westchester County). The position includes field work which is scheduled by our office team and report work completed remotely from your home.
Prospective Candidates should meet the following qualifications:
Our ideal candidate holds a current Asbestos Inspector license. Related experience or certification in another environmental testing discipline is a plus.
- Must be based in Western or Southern Connecticut.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clientele, including homeowners, management companies, insurance adjusters, and realtors related to projects.
- Must maintain an upbeat attitude and stay motivated to help represent RTK to our clients. Our inspectors are the face of the company, so positivity is key!
- Must be able to work independently and complete reports in a timely manner.
- Able to work with a small team and assist with ongoing operations as required. This includes in-person, over-the-phone and email correspondence.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook) and report writing required.
- Must be a trustworthy individual who is capable of following a schedule, with the ability to handle changes with limited notice.
- This position requires daily driving. Clean driving record and background check are required.
- Company vehicle is provided for use during work hours
- Health insurance available
- Paid vacation
Salary: From $50,000+ (based on past experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Environmental Inspector & CIH (See descriptions below)
Qualifications: Mold Inspector, Certified Microbial Inspector, Industrial Hygienist or similar environmental experience – Will train & license right candidate.
Locations: Westchester County, NY and NYC Area
RTK Environmental Group, the Northeast’s leader in unbiased environmental testing and inspections, seeks a high-quality field inspector to join our team.
RTK specializes in testing and consulting in several disciplines, including mold, lead, asbestos, water, soil, and indoor air quality. We meet our clients’ needs with the utmost professionalism, knowledge, and promptness. Working with people in their homes and businesses requires both speed and thoroughness. Our commitment to our clients is to deliver quality service with personal attentiveness.
CERTIFIED INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST/INDUSTRIAL HYGIENIST – NY Tri-State Area
Looking for a Certified Industrial Hygienist or Industrial Hygienist to join our environmental testing firm in the New York City area. Outside assessment of residential and commercial properties for mold, volatile organic compounds, etc. Salary $80K+ depending on experience. Health and 401K available. We provide your vehicle. Must be independent and enjoy driving in the NY/NJ/CT area. Prefer you to live in NYC or close surrounding area. Submit resume below or call 800.392.6468 with questions.
ENVIRONMENTAL INSPECTOR – NY Tri-State Area
Looking for an Environmental Inspector to join our environmental testing firm in the New York City area. Outside assessment of residential and commercial properties for mold, volatile organic compounds, etc. Salary $65K+ depending on experience. Health and 401K available. We provide your vehicle. Must be independent and enjoy driving in the NY/NJ/CT area. Prefer you to live in NYC or close surrounding area. Submit resume below or call 800.392.6468 with questions.
Join the team that’s been the industry leader in unbiased environmental inspection for nearly 25 years: RTK Environmental Group. Good luck!