Application Process & Submission
- Applicants should provide an original 500-word essay discussing their interests in environmental sciences, and how they expect to contribute to advancements in the field following graduation.
- Essays should be submitted in the form below.
- Please include your first and last name, email address, mailing address, phone number, grade in school, and school that you will be/are attending. Please provide an official transcript as proof of your 3.0 GPA.
- Essays must be submitted to our committee for evaluation by May 31, 2020 for consideration. Winner will be notified by email around July 1, 2020.
- Applications can be sent to email@example.com or can be submitted by filling out the form below.
Information for Universities and Institutions Interested in Participating in the RTK Scholars Program
RTK Environmental is able to provide this opportunity through partnerships with universities and schools that are pushing the boundaries of scientific knowledge, and who have a dedicated faculty committed to the advancement of engineering and environmental sciences. If you represent a school that may be interested in a partnership with us, please feel free to contact us at 800.392.6468. We look forward to the possibility of helping your students become the brightest and most qualified scientists, environmental engineers, and testing professionals of the future.
Contact the RTK scholars committee at 800.392.6468 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.