Commercial Indoor Air Quality Testing
Over the course of the COVID pandemic, with everyone tucked away indoors, we have come to understand the importance of having good indoor air quality. Is the quality of the air we breathe indoors acceptable or a problem?
How good the quality is depends on several factors, among them whether or not mold spores, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), lead dust, radon, and other sources of indoor air pollution are present. If they are, our health may be affected. It pays to find out.
Whether you are reopening your office building or simply want to conduct air quality testing for the benefit of the tenants, RTK can help. RTK is a trusted leader in indoor air quality testing. We provide unbiased testing for VOCs, mold, and radon. We can help you identify, or rule out, the source(s) of indoor air quality issues.
When to Test Indoor Air Quality
- If you are reopening a commercial office space or building that has been closed or at low-occupancy throughout COVID
- If you are changing, renovating, remodeling or expanding a property or heating/ventilation/air-conditioning system
- After a fire, flood, or disaster
- If you are buying a commercial building
- When you get complaints about unexplained health issues that seem to linger, such as allergies, nausea, headaches, fatigue, shortness of breath and bronchial, skin and eye irritations.
Call us at 800.392.6468 to schedule indoor air quality testing.