Working Together: Providing Assistance for Remediation Companies, Construction Jobs and Home Inspectors
Responsive. Seamless. Efficient.
When you’re looking for an environmental team who can work quickly and efficiently with you, RTK Environmental Group can provide the technical assistance your job requires, performed by our certified and properly-trained team of inspectors.
We regularly work with remediation companies, other environmental testing companies, home inspectors, the construction industry, and more to ensure their jobs can move forward quickly. RTK uses top-of-the-line tools and the latest technology to perform inspections. You’ll receive a detailed report that is clearly written and easy to understand in as little as 24 hours.
The RTK Difference:
- We understand that our role is to support and protect you, not to take over the relationship with your client
- We understand the need for speed and accuracy in these situations. Therefore, we offer next day scheduling and results in as little as 24-hours, verified with a phone call from our office staff
- RTK has top-notch, live, local customer service and office staff to support all of your needs
- RTK uses the latest technology and equipment and can perform inspections efficiently, without disturbing worksites
- We respond quickly and are priced fairly and accurately
- RTK handles just about any test seamlessly—from vacant buildings to multi-billion dollar office towers—our inspectors are properly trained and certified
- We can efficiently perform multiple types of testing simultaneously including mold, lead, asbestos, and VOCs
- RTK is licensed to meet the New York State Department of Labor mold law criteria
- We are also trained, licensed, and certified in asbestos, lead, radon, and indoor air quality testing