How RTK Handles Mold Inspections, Remediation & Removal
Our goal is to assist you in understanding and correcting your mold problem from start to finish. Since our practice is strictly limited to environmental testing and consulting – and never remediation – you’re assured of an accurate and unbiased assessment. Here’s how RTK handles mold inspections and mold testing.
A Careful and Considered Inspection Approach
A trained and experienced RTK Environmental mold inspector will:
- Discover where and why excess moisture is entering your property
- Conduct air monitoring, surface sampling, and bulk sampling to compare the results with normal background mold levels
- Identify the affected areas and measure the amount of mold
- Recommend safe and cost effective ways to eliminate the moisture and resolve the mold problem
- Determine if the health of your family is at risk and if professional remediation is necessary
- To ensure reliable results, we send all samples to laboratories accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association
- No job is too big…no job is too small. Call us anytime to inspect for mold. We also offer follow-up testing once a mold remediation or removal company is contracted.